[Dailydrool] potty

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 09:08:29 PDT 2010

Howdy ya all,
It's me, Henry! Momma's all mad at me again cuz I peed on da floor last night. I just don't get it, she goes IN da house, why can't I??? OK, so she uses da potty and I use da floor, what's da big deal. Daddy sometimes misses da potty and gets some on da floor and she don't scream at him,"Outside, Outside, Outside" like she do to me! Do you know how stupid she looks doin that? Her face gets all red, her eyes get all buggy lookin and her teef do that snarl fing! If I bore my teef like that my butt be out da door, but she can do it!!!
Well anyway, she got over it cuz she kissed me later and told me she loves me even though I'm a pee hound that's a pain in da butt, whatever that really means! I'm assuming that it is a term of endearment! Yea!!! I'm a pee hound, I'm a pee hound!!! Boy am I a lucky guy!!! It must be a good fing cuz she didn't say it wif her teef all stickin out lookin all bucky like. I'm a pee hound!!!
See ya's,
Henry da pee hound!!!