[Dailydrool] potty

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 05:33:46 PDT 2010

Dear Sadie Mae,
'
It's me, Henry. My momma's just askin da queshions, dat's all. She asks cuz she feels da humans on da drool care and will give good advice, dat's all.
She know's I will get it eventually, but she learnin da basset way which is all new to her, unlike all the pro's out there in drool land. Maybe I should tell momma not to ask queshions any more and just stick to da humans she knows will be a support and not put her down for askin bout fings that are all new to her.
Fanks for da funny post though, it all makes sense to da one's who aren't going frew it like my momma is wif me. I told her not to worry, I'll stop peeing in da house when I d**mn well feel like it!
Henry