[Dailydrool] Bobby

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 15:10:22 PDT 2010

Bobby,

Henry doesn't roam around the house! He is kept in the kitchen with baby gates at both doors. I NEVER let him wander threw the house EVER! And for that very reason. So therefore, it's not MY fault he is peeing in the house!
Henry came from a pet shop where he was able to pee as needed in a pen for the first almost 4 months of his life. I, my dear, am simply trying to undo the lack of training he had, so therefore I am at a disadvantage. But I know he will eventually get it because he is smart and dumby old me will eventually let him roam threw the house.
Maureen