[Dailydrool] Mid-ABHR

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 18:03:13 PDT 2010

I am happy to hear that the Basset at the Wilkes-Barre shelter was adopted (let's hope he got a great family!) and that the 11 year old is going to Suzanne at Mid-ABHR.  I know that Suzanne is also taking in a 2 year old basset from a high-kill shelter in Kentucky who Cat (of Basset Hound Town fame) pulled (his name is Frank, he's black and tan and SO handsome!)  When the OMBR 24 were rescued in Arkansas, Suzanne took 2 bassets and Voila! they are now lying next to me on the couch in New Jersey!

Thank you Suzanne and Mid-ABHR for all you do for bassets all over the place!!

Rose, Annie (thanks Aunt Suzanne!) and Fred (yeah, thanks for helping me get my foot in the door here...we both knew she was a goner the second she saw me!)