[Dailydrool] Cassitti's muzzle bumps

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:12:21 PDT 2010

Dear Cassitti:  Please tell your momma  that we have had this problem
in the past with our hounds, and it often is related to their eating
dish.  Tell her to please make sure that you are eating and drinking
out of either food-safe ceramic or stainless steel bowls.  Try that
first.  If you're already doing that, then a trip to the vet might be
in order, to see if she has an allergy, or maybe even a little virus
that might be causing "warts".