[Dailydrool] Boohoo

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 10 05:52:57 PDT 2010

Well the results are in for the weekly winner of the Petfinder Challenge and
we did not win. Thank you all for voting for us!! I had my hopes up when
Marilyn said you do not have to be #1 in your State to win you just need the
most votes. We went from a rank of over 2000 to 77 in a week that was pretty
amazing I think but it still was not enough to win so BOO HOO!
I hope Basset Buddies wins this week we are voting for them!! I noticed if
you do not put TX in the state they will not pop up.