[Dailydrool] Thanks

masuarez at aol.com masuarez at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 07:56:07 PDT 2010

I just wanted to first apologize for not doing this earlier and then, thank everyone for being so kind and supportive, I received many beautiful emails when my girl Pelusa died, I did not get the chance to thank everyone, cause It was just to dificult to
to talk or even to think that she is no longer with us, it has been very difficult for me to come to terms that my girl is
gone. Last week we finally donated her food, but I still don't have the courage to move her food bowl form the place it has
always been. It will be there till I'm ready, I know it will get better.
Once again thanks to everyone
Carmen