[Dailydrool] Question???

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 18:54:36 PDT 2010

The heat and humidity bring out more than any of us want sometimes. I know we discussed this on drool before, but help out a old lady with a short memory please.
We had hard rain on Sat night, followed by heat--big time--humidity-which brought out mushrooms in the yard. These appeared to be your average garden variety mushroom but it seems to me that we discussed the effects and posion of them. I went out and got rid of them, but anyone remember--this might be very helpful to not only me but others on the list.
So mushroom advice anyone?????

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake