[Dailydrool] Fireflies

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 07:50:57 PDT 2010

Well Howdy Ya All,

It's me, Henry! My daddy had me out the last two nights for a nice walk and when we got home I decided I wanted to play with the fireflies!!! Well, it started off as playin, but then I gots to thinkin that they probably would taste good, so I ate as many as I could jump up and catch in my basset mouth! Daddy counted three until he made me go in the house. Every party has a pooper and my pooper that night was daddy!!! He told momma what I done and momma asked if my poop was gonna light up!!! Bwaaahahahahaha!!!
Then last night I did it again, only this time I only ate one cause daddy was a party pooper again!!! He told momma I only ate one and then he said I was eatin lite, get it...Since I only ate one instead of the three... I was eatin lite!!! And they "light" up!! Daa!!! It ain't funny daddy!!! That daddy thinks he's soooo funny. Well let me tell you, I wasn't laughin!!! I was pi**ed!!! So I got him real good later on, I found a dead mouse on the neighbor's front lawn and tried to get it into my big mouth, but once again, daddy cut to the chase and pooped at my party!!! Well, you know what I mean!!!
These humans just don't understand that we basset's like bugs and all kinds of critters! I just frew up and momma told me that's what eatin them there fireflies does! It weren't them fireflies that made me frow up, it was those stupid jokes they were sayin made me plum sick!!!
Anyway's hope all you droolers are havin fun eatin fireflies!!! They actually taste sort of like chicken!!!
Take care now,
Henry