[Dailydrool] ADULT CONTENT - What the heck?

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Jun 16 08:40:47 PDT 2010

Ok – in all my years of living with all of these intact males – this is the first time I have seen this!! I learn something new every day!
Stachie’s hormones are kicking in and the other boys are very interested in humping him – nothing unusual there.  Tonight, I was talking to Pat on the phone while sitting outside with Opie, Norm and Stachie (mostly to monitor Norm’s activity level) and Opie starts humping Stachie, backwards of course – still nothing strange around here.  About a minute in to this mini-orgy, Opie is extended about 2 inches out of the sheath and Stachie’s mouth was right there – I thought “this is going to end quickly with one little nibble”.  But NO – Stachie proceeds to lick Opie’s penis (still not unusual) and then took it into his mouth – WITH SUCKING ACTION!  This was a first – doggie oral sex!  Opie was a bit surprised but certainly didn’t object - ☺!  As I was giving Pat a “blow-by-blow” (pun intended) of the action taking place by my feet, she was laughing so hard she had to go change her Depends!
Never a dull moment with the Red Bay Boys!

Sandi
Red Bay Bassets