[Dailydrool] Opossum

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 09:37:31 PDT 2010

Hello all! Colt woofing in.  This morning at Castle VonBasset we had a little bit of excitement. Mom finally got her lazy butt out of bed about 5:45a.m to let us out to relieve ourselves and to complete our morning yard patrol when just before she opened the door she saw a opossum in our backyard.  Ruger and I were whining and pawing the door to get out to capture the intruder. The opossum must be in league with the terrorist squirrels. But Mom would not let us out!  Instead she went into put on slippers and then went out with a big stick and chased  the opossum out of our  yard.  Ruger and I were dancing with excitement.Momma carrying a big stick to kill a opossum.  She was expecting it to play dead but it didn't play dead, It was to scared to play dead. because there went momma  walking out of the house in her big furry, purple robe, with her main all wild, caring a big stick and banging it on things in the yard,  yelling "shu opossum, shu" and the opossum quickly waddled behind our shed and climb over the fence into the back yard neighbors yard. Momma still had that big stick and was banging on the shed and the ladder behind the shed to scare him away. Let me tell you after seeing momma in her furry, purple monster costume that opossum will never come back!  BAAAAHOOHahahaha!

Drool to all in need!
Colt 1/2 of the Bad Ass Basset Brothers