[Dailydrool] 319

Pam Farris savethebassets at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 03:51:21 PDT 2010

That is what our place in the cumulative challenge is - up from the 7000s on the first day of the week.  Remember that we're working to win the weekly prize, not the total Shelter Challenge so there's a good chance for us to be right up there if everyone will vote today and tomorrow.  The week ends at midnight Sunday night.  What an exciting week this has been and we are so appreciative of all the hard work of the Droolers.

Today is an exciting day at basset headquarters.  Today is toe bone day where our vet tech/pet sitter comes and trims toe bones.  32 of them to be exact.  4 lucky bassets will also get baths - I bathe every two weeks so half get clean this week, half next week, than about eight loads of basset laundry today and eight tomorrow and so on and so on and so on :-)  Keep voting and I'll update you Sunday morning!

Happy Saturday!

Pam Farris
Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc.
www.BassetRescueFlorida.com