[Dailydrool] House

machonnold at yahoo.com machonnold at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 05:48:26 PDT 2010

It has begun. The house plan is decided and been signed off on and money has changed hands. Honnold's Hound and Furkitty Farm is on the rise.
The tree trimmer/yard guys are meeting us this morning. The debrie (hate calling my life's accumulation debrie) is coming next week and we will break ground directly afterward. Hopefully it will stop raining for a while, we are soaked in Eastern Illinois.

To make this Basset related. Have my eye on our first rescue. Pray that when I ask for permission from the landlords they well give us favor and he can come home with me from GABR's adoption day event.

Blessings to each of you. I am so sorry about those who have lost forever friends, I can say I truly understand
Maggie
Hollyberry ATB
Noah ATB