[Dailydrool] Laughing and crying...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 05:49:44 PDT 2010

 So many leaving for the Bridge still.  Seems like every time I read another has made their journey.  Please accept my condolences on your losses and heart healing drool.

Brudder E.  Good to have you "pawin in on the moochine and tellin da storee."  Nice to know that Elder Clara is feeling well enough to bug you with her green gasses, LOLOL  Hope she stays that way.

Love reading about Morse's antics...great word pictures of him on his turd quests, LOLOL.

Thank dawg for Cnly!  Whatever would we do if he didn't share his thoughts (and adventures) with us.  Cnly, your Momperson must be nearly bald, pulling her hair out dealing with your bad ring manners.  Can't you cut her just the tinest bit of slack?  Just think - it's you and her, all by yourselves, no other hounds.  Special time together and I'm thinking some yummy rewards for keeping your tail up next time...

PS  Delilah thinks "show hounds" are very cool...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley