[Dailydrool] Are Bassets Expensive?

Sally K. Russell sally at slokr.com
Sat Jun 19 06:03:39 PDT 2010

Read this article and cannot really understand the ratings?  Is it because we treat our bassets more like children?  We certainly try to give our Pixel and Browser the best in health care and food.  However, maybe it is that they require beds all over the house, special treats, extra tummy rubs---anyone have any idea of the basis of this rather puzzling article?  Are there more health issues with our loving hounds?

Sally and Pixel and Browser (who do not require a silver spoon)

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5209 (20100619) __________

http://www.eset.com