[Dailydrool] Are Bassets Expensive?

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 19 11:52:53 PDT 2010

I read the article, and wondered where on earth they got the dollar amounts.
Smoking dope maybe??  For those of you who missed it, the article said
Whippets are the most expensive dog, next Bassets, and it said it cost about
4400 British pounds per year to keep a Basset.  A pound is worth a couple of
pennies less than $1.50 - so they're saying each Basset hound costs you
about $6,500 per year.  Woof, not mine!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

  _____