[Dailydrool] Trixie

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 19:49:44 PDT 2010

First just want to send some hound drool from the Gareis gals for all the hounds who have made their way to Rainbow Bridge and for all those in need.....An update on Trixie....I knew this day would come....she suddenly has lost interest again in eating.  I have pain meds and meds for vomitting which I haven't had to use for the last 2 months and I am hopeful that giving her both those will help get us through the weekend.  Not much else the vet can do for her just hoping she isn't in too much pain and discomfort - So hard to see her so ill..... Emily and the Gareis gals, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and Trixie