[Dailydrool] Lazy

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 10:46:23 PDT 2010

OK, I know how lazy my dog is, but this one takes the cake!!!

I had Henry out to potty. While in mid stream, he sat down, continued to pee and yawned all at the same time! He had a river of pee running toward his butt which was sitting on the ground. I always heard how lazy bassets were, and Henry is totally lazy from the time he wakes up til around 4:00-5:00 through about 8:00-8:30, then drops again. I have to put his leash on him and literally drag his body to the door for him to go out. I think he'd have me pee for him if he could. Don't forget, this is a puppy that is 7 months old!!! I wonder what he'll be like when he's older if he's this lazy now!
I had to laugh though when I saw him do that, it did look funny. It makes me feel sorry for the people who have these high energy dogs all day long until the dogs are around 3 years old. We know people who have a Lab who doesn't stop all day long!!!
I'd rather have a sit-while-you-pee dog.
Maureen, mom to "I'll pee sittin down anytime" Henry