[Dailydrool] Bloat study

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Sun Jun 20 09:35:53 PDT 2010

Hi Karen,

Thanks very much for posting that article on the bloat study, on the
DD.  I am also very interested in reading the results.  It's a subject
that has always intrigued (and terrifies) me.  Touch wood, none of my
dogs, past or present, have ever bloated but I'm always living in the
fear that it might happen.  Polly tends to occasionally start to eat
anything, like mad.  If outside, it will be grass, but inside it could
be anything - cushion, carpet ... and her tummy swells.  I take her
out, let her "graze" for a while, she throws up and then we come back
in and she's back to normal.

I hope all the droolers who have had pets bloat participate in the
survey - the more cases they have the better they can analyse the
results.

Hugs,

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com