[Dailydrool] Cassiti

Beverly Gorman bevagorman at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 10:45:56 PDT 2010

Jen,

So glad to hear that the feeding is getting easier with Cassiti! She learns pretty fast.

It is hard to believe that it has only been a week since Blossom's spay surgery. She is behaving like her old self. Running the Basset 500. It is going to be hard to keep her under wraps for another week. The good news is that since her surgery, we have been leaving her out of her crate during the day while we are at work. We were afraid that if we crated her, she would be bored and start worrying her incision. She has been a real little lady, nothing has been gotten into or chewed up, so we are very optimistic! Watch me go home today and find all my shoes chewed up, LOL!

Healing Drool to all the hounds and hearts out there that need it!

Beverly
Momperson to Blossom the baby basset
Glen Rock, PA