[Dailydrool] Fireworks

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 24 14:29:44 PDT 2010

Marlene, You GO!!! You're MY HERO!!
Fireworks...I imagine they will start in our neighborhood this weekend.
Several of the neighbors shoot off a lot of money every year...I just
don't get it. All of this money could go to a basset rescue and do soooo
much good to help the hounds. But get this: One neighbor who when I had
firework phobic dogs, he didn't think twice about setting off hundreds
of dollars of fireworks each year, had the nerve to ask me if I was
going to set off fireworks this year...I said no, too many neighbors
have firework phobic dogs and I have never set them off and I won't
start this year. Besides technically it is illegal within city limits.
He said good because our new dog is scared of them...I wanted to
throttle him but calmly said "That didn't stop you from setting them off
in years past when 3 of us in the neighborhood had dogs that were phobic
and begged you not to set them off"....I was so P'd!!! I just turned and
walked back across the street to the house.

Jill, The boys are sending healing drool to you!  We hope that you have
a speedy recovery and are back to wrangling the hounds soon.

The boys are also in full production of "We ain't scared of them
fireworks" drool for all the firework phobic houndies out there in
drool-land.

Momma...Thankfully the boys are not phobic
Colt "Fireworks?  ZZZZZzzzzzz"
Ruger " ZZZZZZZ"