[Dailydrool] Weetweevers.......

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 25 07:13:27 PDT 2010

Yes, Val and I had a good laugh over the "weetweever" food.
Sadly, I lost my beautiful Golden "weetweever" Miss Scarlet O'Hara on Feb. 8th of this year a few months past her 14th birthday.
She was my second "weetweever" and probably my last. But, I'm not going to say never because even though the bassets have been my life long heart dog; I have a really, really big heart.
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang

 I assumed that a "weetweever" was probably some sort of songbird which wove its nest out of grain stalks, maybe a bird indiginous to Iowa or Kansas--you know, a "wheat-weaver". I had a good laugh when I consulted Cathi and discovered that weetweevers were large dogs that came in varieties such as "Golden", "Labrador", "Chesapeake bay" (you get the idea).? Val