[Dailydrool] Trooper

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 07:57:38 PDT 2010

It has been nearly a full day since I read the post about Trooper's
rescue and I cannot stop thinkin about it. THANK YOU. THANK God for
this story, this rescue, the vet care, and your wonderful orange kitty
who brought home this friend. PLEASE send us a photo of Trooper when
he comes home to be with you. Thank you for saving him.

Trooper, it is all golden from here on out, which is exactly what you
deserve after giving us the stunning example of wagging your tail and
trusting after enduring the agony and abuse you have had.

Linda, with Otis and Nelly applauding with their very FAT paws