[Dailydrool] Animal cruelty and other stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 06:00:09 PDT 2010

 My heart broke to read the beginning of Troopers story.  The tears flowed to read that this poor baby would still want to wag his tail at ANY human being after what was done to him.  There is a special place in hell for people who torture defenseless creatures of God and a special place in heaven for those who rescue and love them.  Long live trooper and God bless you for saving him...

I loved the picture of PW Lilygurl and her story.  Clearly she rules her kingdom well and has the devoted slaves to prove it.  Happy Calendar day pretty princess!

Sending cool weather drool to all.  It's hot and sticky here in NJ also.  Been in the 90's with humidity to match but at least our AC is working.  $9000. is a LOT of money...but at this time of year one can hardly live without it.  I hope they have an installment plan, LOL.

Brudder E. - Squash is one of those high-producing crops.  I think you are going to be eating it for a LONG time...

I ADORE Morse.  It's a shame, however, he isn't more relaxed and laid back, hehehehe.  Great pic!

Colt and Ruger - Delilah is very proud of her deputization as an official Chipmonster Patrol Officer.  She takes this responsibility very seriously.

Don't forget to vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue...

Sandi, Mamaslave to the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley