[Dailydrool] Neighbors

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:58:15 PDT 2010

I have one lovely neighbor.
Not Roger and Cindy they are cool.
This one lives on the other side.
They are selling their house.
Today she emailed me that the stench (she didn't use that word) from our
yard made their real estate agent gag. She said she cannot sit outside when
the wind blows from the south because of the stink.
She also said it bothers Roger and Cindy and they have complained to people
about it when they entertain.
Now I know this woman. I know not to trust her. She and I have had
mega-problems before.
We pick up religiously after our dogs and after the torrential rains we have
had I cannot believe that any urine smell is left.
I immediately went out and sprayed the yard with a yard deodorizer but I
didn't really believe the smell was so bad that anyone was gagging.

Then I called Roger. Roger is a nice, honest person. I made him promise to
swear to tell me the truth and then I asked if he could smell the yard. He
said he had never smelled the yard at all, why would I ask? SO I told him,
and he went ballistic and the phone almost melted in my hand. He was a bit
upset that someone was saying he was complaining about other people, when he
does not even speak to this particular neighbor.

So here we are again. We had gotten along for a week or two and I was
waiting for the other shoe to drop because she cannot get along with anybody
for very long.
That was how my morning started.

MomPerson who is going to have to teach the boys not to pee.