[Dailydrool] Neighbors

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 08:23:45 PDT 2010

The house isn't selling - it must be Bev's dogs' fault!  It can't be because
of the real estate market in general or maybe that the house might be
overpriced or the real estate agent isn't working the listing.  Nope - it
must be Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Sir Cooper.
Personally if it wasn't a very long commute to my work, I would love to live
next to the boyz.  Maybe Cooper could teach Wolfgang not to let the bassets
pick on him.

Jan
Lady, Grace & Wolfgang
Thelma (temporary houseguest)