[Dailydrool] Mags and Music

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:33:48 PDT 2010

A Drooling (Drooler!) Angel has sent Maggie Honnold a piano - I think next to Hollyberry and Noah she has missed her piano the most.

But horrors upon horrors!  All her sheet music burned up too - I had not thought of that til today!

Anyone have any extra to send to her?  Hymns?  Holiday Music?

The next time I cry the buppy blues, someone please remind me of the early mornings!  Bruno has been too good - sleeping all through the nights for his first week with us.  I guess he napped too much with The Colonel this weekend as Bruno was up at 4 a.m. this morning - out to potty and then RIGHT back in his crate.  But he would only stay til 5:22 - yawn - is it nap time yet?!

Just gotta tell you all - on Sunday, The Colonel looked at me and said:  "I love you for a lot of reasons but I gotta tell you I love you for bringing this sweet buppy into my life!".  And that is dog #6!  Damn.  I guess I will keep him.  Bruno as well as The Colonel!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!