[Dailydrool] Basset sighting on Erie canal in boot

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 1 05:37:18 PDT 2010

Yesterday Mike ,Chilliepepper and I went fishing.We sat on the side of the Erie canal in Tonawanda ,NY.
Its a Marina were we have easy access with the wheelchair and shady trees for chillie to lay under.
All of a sudden a huge boat came by and we heard the voice of a basset yelling to chilliepepper,which is still looking where the sound came from.Whoever it is ,docks their boat in North Tonawanda Gateway Harbor because Mike has seen it there on his way to PT at the hospital driving his electric scooter.So,if you are a Drooler and read this ,get his attention when he goes by there again.We would love to pet your pupster.

Drool to all in need.
Mike and Hanni slaves to Chilliepepper