[Dailydrool] Please vote vote vote

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 1 06:58:44 PDT 2010

Please vote for Western Missouri Basset Rescue, Inc. in the Petfinder
Challnge we still are not at the top we are ranked 217th we need all the
votes we can get please vote daily and after youu vote you have to verify it
by naming the animal in the picture. Votes are not confirmed until you get
the confirmation notice.
Drool to all in need. Please help us tis week win and help another rescue
next week to win. We owe our vet a lot of money for recent dog health
problems please vote and help us win the challenge. Here is the site one
friend said if she waits a few hours she can get a second vote in.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3