[Dailydrool] Thank You and Da Deeba

Sara Aipperspach slz79 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:11:16 PDT 2010

Hello All,

I just want to thank you all for the wonderful suggestions on pet loss books and poems. I have enough to put together what I want for my cousin. Droolers are the best! Also on a lighter note, my boys, Yowza and Jack, had a date with Emma the Delicate Diva this weekend and turns out the Diva is quite a squirrel chaser. She and Jack chased one right up a tree and proceeded to stare it down. It was quite entertaining.

Drool to all in need!

Sara

Slave to Yowza and Jack