[Dailydrool] Overdo "thanks" for ECollar Advice

Kathy Kontrim oahiggins at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 09:21:47 PDT 2010

I would like to thank everyone who advised us on how to tolerate an Ecollar.  I know this is weeks over do, but I was hospitalized with pneumonia and have been out of touch for a couple of weeks.  I got Oliver a Comfy Collar and it work well.  Even better, Oliver didn't bother the spot much and went mostly without the collar until his stitches were removed (he stayed with my parents while I was in the hospital).  The best new is that the biopsy show very good margins around the tumor and requires no further treatment.  We are very glad about that!

Thanks Again,
Kathy