[Dailydrool] Scooter-Pie to the Bridge

Pat Wood patshoundies at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:54:39 PDT 2010

Nancy, lots of healing drool is being sent your way.  Scooter Pie was a
special hound, and we will all miss that sweet one!

I've brought out the ScooterPie chocolate marshmellow Moon Doggie Coffee,
put it through the grinder, and have just brewed the bestest coffee  to
toast Scooter Pie's arrival at The Bridge

Our thoughts are with you and we will of course light a candle for safe
arrival.

Pat Wood
Hanna & Annabella
Lady, Lily, NeHi, Samantha, Bubba & Ethel (who just arrived ATB and will be
right over to greet Scooter Pie with her helicopter tail wag and invite SP
to play), Oliver and Puff the cat who thought she was a basset