[Dailydrool] Dem Dere Doggie Ramps

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 15:31:40 PDT 2010

yepper we gotz dem doggie ramp all ober our house,  mommy made dem for  her
odder basset Lucy Girl and her little weiner doggie Fergie,  why dem  bee
ebby where, we gotz dem commin in da house, goin out da house  up on  dat bed
and down off dat bed, why dey ebby where, momma puts dat green out door
carpet stuff on it and uses daddy's biggie stapler gun to nail dat sucker
down,  if it gets to smellin like pee,  just take it outside and hoses it off
and  dats all meez gotz ta say bout dat ! we doz too hab lots of ramps Maggie,
miss  nose it all sparty pants !!!!  dis beez Maggie Wags and we only gotz
2  ramps, one for da back steps goin in and out ob da house and one for da
bedroom  so weez can gets up on dat bed, dats all, just 2 ! dont listen to
numb nuts she  isn't too bright !!!!

Maggie and fibbin magee Evil Annie