[Dailydrool] Novato, CA GGBR Waddle 2010 is almost here!

Dossey, Gwenda G gdossey at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Jun 2 04:24:40 PDT 2010

GGBR Waddle 2010 is nearly here!
Where: Marion Park Baseball Field
1700 Grant Avenue
Novato, CA 94945

When: July 04, 2010 08:00 AM -to- 3:00 PM

Registration is now open for this year's WADDLE!!!!

This is our chief fundraiser of the year and we hope you will all make time to come and parade with us down Grant Avenue in Novato, and picnic with us after the event in Marion Park.

We will have food, raffles, silent auctions and a few surprise booths for you this year!!

For those of you who have been before - we are doing REGISTRATION differently this year.  We are using a new online service... but more importantly, we are doing REGISTRATION at the Marion Park Baseball Field and not at the usual parking lot off Reichert.  The parking lot is still the location where we will decorate the pooped pup truck and gather to begin our parade, but please read the directions on our main Waddle web page carefully.

We are encouraging everyone who will be joining us to create their own Firstgiving page this year!  It really is the easiest way to get sponsors for your 10 block walk.  You can create your own webpage by going to my Firstgiving webpage: www.firstgiving.com/gwendossey However, if you can't make it to the parade, you can still make a donation on my webpage, to help the bassets at GGBR!  Also remember that the two top fundraising bassets will get to be next year's king and queen so please ask all your friends, family and neighbors to sponsor your hound!!

To register and see more information, please go to www.ggbassetrescue.org.  If you have any questions... please drop me an email.

I look forward to seeing you at the Waddle on July the 4th!!

Thanks!!
Gwen Dossey
Golden Gate Basset Rescue
gdossey at tycoelectronics.com or pengwen65 at yahoo.com

Forward email

This email was sent to sentola at hotmail.com by ggbassetlovr at hotmail.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(tm) | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by
Golden Gate Basset Rescue | P. O. Box 4958 | Petaluma | CA | 94955

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)