[Dailydrool] Puget Sound Basset Rescue Fundraiser

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 04:19:35 PDT 2010

Hi everyone

Just a reminder post for the Puget Sound Basset Rescue fundraiser that will
help them rebuild from a devastating fire.

Click on each package to view the items. If you want tickets for a package-
click on the 'ticket' button ( if you want more than 1 ticket for a package,
you can very easily update your total to a different number when you 'view
you cart' - you do not need to click the button a number of times).

The cart will keep totals for all package tickets you choose. For every $25
donated you will receive 30 tickets and for every $50 donated you will
receive 65 tickets.

Payment can be made via the button in your shopping cart through Paypal or
you can mail a check made out to
Basset Rescue of Puget Sound and mail it to me at the address below.

Angelika Hastings
3166 Ames Road
Cassadaga, NY 14718

Please print out your shopping cart invoice or list the number of tickets
you want for each package when sending a check. Also include your email
address so that I can send you your ticket numbers. If you pay via paypal- I
will contact you after I receive your receipt to find out where you want
your free tickets to go. Please allow up to 24 hours for me to contact you.
If you do not hear from me- please send me a note!

The fundraiser will end at midnight July 9th, 2010. Drawing of the Thank-you
package recipients will be held at Slobberfest on July 10, 2010. All
recipients will be contacted via email after that date. All donors of
Thank-you gifts will also be contacted with information as to where to ship
their items. All are welcome to donate! I will share the shipping cost with
donors for any items that need to be shipped outside of the USA. Thank you
for helping Puget Sound Basset rescue rebuild! Droolers are an amazing
family and I know of no other group that comes together like this to help
their own.

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pugetsound/pugetsoundfundraiser.html

A big thank you and woof to all of our wonderful donators and supporters!

THANK YOU!! Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com