[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Justin and Lilly ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 14 05:11:13 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade woofing in ,our slave Johnathan is absolutely useless , not only is he not up to date with the drools only reading us the one's from ¾ June about another 19 still to go but the stocking up of our pantry is also not up to scratch. Jasmin and I are thinking of taking the plastic card and calling the UPS man to send the slave Johnathan some where and bring in a another person from some other place who will be acceptable to both of us to run the household. In addition to all of this 4 of our beds have been picked up off the ground and placed on tables standing on the patio as they have allowed our home to be invaded by black ants fortunately they have been kept to our morning bedroom and adjoining bathroom and none in the other rooms most importantly the kitchen were our indoor food and water is kept. On Saturday morning when the slave Johnathan went into the office there were none , when he got back later in the morning the wooden floor of the bedroom and the bath and room entrance tiles were a sea of black. At 14.00 Monday afternoon when slave Johnathan spoke to Johanna the problem still persisted. The slaves are going to bring stuff home which will not be harmful to my sister and I when used after seeking advice this evening; another day without our nice warm morning room is on the cards.

Jasmin and I were very sad when the slaves told us that Mariah and Queen Bess had left their slaves to join all there hound friends ATB. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and asking the slaves to light a candle in memory of Queen Bess and Mariah. We are sending healing drool to Piper, Elmo, PW Charley, Shelby, Morely, Cooter and eat properly drool to PW Pauline.

Jade this could be a good time to take a holiday in a warmer part of the world.

Jasmin I have never been on a holiday what is that.

Lilly and Justin ATB. What a sorry sight to see all the ants crawling around in our earthly home and spoiling things for the sisters.

Slaves Johnathan and William.

P.S Rustenburg the town were the United States and England played there opening World Soccer Cup is the town were our Lilly ATB was abandoned.