[Dailydrool] Jade, Jasmin with Justin and Lilly ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 2 02:51:24 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in from the Bridge; goodness, gracious me I had a
wonderful trip and I have been so busy meeting old and new friends that
I forgot to let you know that I had arrived. There is this gorgeous
houndette who arrived not so long ago named

HollyBerry but this good looking guy is never too far away his name is
Noah, who I believe is her brother and is always keeping an eye on her
so I have not spoken to her yet .We are having a getting to know you
gathering this afternoon were all us knew arrivals will be introduced to
the members of the gang we have not already met. I am hoping to befriend
Noah then I can get to know his beautiful sister HollyBerry. Lilly and I
say hi to the drool family, slaves and sisters.

This is Jade woofing in glad my brother arrived safely. My sister Jasmin
and I are sending heart healing drool to the humans of

Miss Lilly, Scooter- Pie, Buffy, Harry, and Winston who have all gone to
the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a candle in there honor
.Sending get well and stay well drool to Tinker Bells and Milo Kitty.
Please eat drool is been sent to Oliver and Mona.

Cynthia we are sending drool to help you find a new job and settle and
that all your furbabies will find comfort in their new homes.

Slaves Johnathan and William thank all the drool family for their
comforting Posts on Justin going to the Bridge.

Jasmin I am still doing my best to be a good girl at present Jade is
sharing all the toys with me and teaching me how to play.

Slave William is going away for an extended weekend to morrow and slave
Johnathan will stay home with us till next Thursday.

William, Johnathan , Jade and Jasmin with Justin and Lilly ATB.