[Dailydrool] poison sprays

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Wed Jun 2 12:33:06 PDT 2010

Everyone please remember that carrying a poison spray can back fire and go in your eyes or your dogs and besides , and don't take this wrong I am on your side but if I sprayed a dog with poison or pepper spray I probably would be worried that I hurt or blinded the other dog as people that have those kind of dogs probably don't give them medical care.... You and your dogs are more important of course but I still would feel awful to hurt another dog, their owner no not at all but a dog that does not know any better because of breeding or a bad family, yeah I would feel bad. What about an air horn?

Don't be mad at me please....

Judy