[Dailydrool] Drool needed for Pw Miss Pauline

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 12:22:15 PDT 2010

Pw Miss Pauline could use some drool.  She has not really felt like eating very much for the last week or so.  She has been to see the Vet and is going back this afternoon again.  Miss P LOVES her cookies, but has even been turning them down the past few days.

And while we are sending drool to Georgia we should add some in there for Elmo too.  He is having problems with his eyes again and has seen the Vet a couple of times in the past week.  I think he is getting more eye meds than Miss Pauline at this point.  I don't know how Donna keeps the schedule straight.

Donna has so many things going on at this point that you may want to send some drool to her and her family.  When it rains, it pours.

Donna has a new email addy.... dwlindy at comcast.net and is still using dlindy at mac.com ....so either of them will work.

Thanks,
Suz - Hugs and drool to my dear friend and family, 2 and 4 leggers
Holly Noelle - Slinging drool to the east