[Dailydrool] Open dat door NIGEL !!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 12:57:41 PDT 2010

Dear Nigel, llewis and Conley oh yea Mr. Cooper too,

Dis bez Evil Annie, agin and I wants ta know iffin meez can come stay wif
you guys ???? my daddy came home today and I wuz so cited to see him and I
wuz  givin him lovin and kisses and den he sez  " Annie you smell like DEAD
FISH  "  yes he did, he said I smelled like a dead carp  Not even a fishie
wif class, like one of dem Salmon  or Bass,  No sir, he said CARP !!!  one of
dem dirty mud suckin, bottom feeding CARP !!! Den,  Den, they all be
laughing, ebbrey  body laffin,  daddy, Maggie and mommy too dey said  dey goin
start callin me sheep- head ,  meez guess dat better den Carp huh  ???????

Evil Annie