[Dailydrool] not eating

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Wed Jun 2 13:12:55 PDT 2010

Thank you everyone for your suggestions for getting Oliver to eat.  I
don't know why the stinky cat food didn't occur to me.  We use it as
a main ingredient in our Mommadog Gruel for getting new moms to eat.
Brain's not working, I guess.

Oliver did finish up the whole
package of mac and cheese yeaterday in additin to a number of
cookies.  He mostly stared at his food and threatened any one who
walked by with immediate death for looking at it also.  He doesn't
want it but heaven forbid someone else should be interested.

crazy basset lady
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time
to visit these websites: