[Dailydrool] dazer II - for stopping dogs...

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Wed Jun 2 14:41:18 PDT 2010

I have used a Dazer II for two years also.  It works great, but you need
to be aware it doesn't affect all dogs equally.  Two of my boys are very
sensitive to it and the other two couldn't care less about it.  Also,
there is a range limitation but if the dog is sensitive to it - it works
at a good distance.  Also, I have been told it won't stop a dog that is
absolutely set on attacking - but that is why I carry a backup of the
chemical spray.  I have also been told by dog trainers there is a breath
spray (older brand) that works well also at repelling dogs - I have the
name written down somewhere.  If you are interested please email me off
list and I will find it for you.

Nancy