[Dailydrool] Too many tears and losses

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 14:27:26 PDT 2010

I am almost afraid to read the drool as there  is so much heartbreak that seems to be never ending lately.  I pray on a daily basis for the gates at the Rainbow Bridge close so all our souls can heal especially those that have suffered the losses.  I pray for all the houndies that are ailing.  Though I know that tears are cleansing my heart still aches along with you.

Even though I thought I was prepared for Justin's journey to the bridge I found that I really wasn't.  My prayers with Jonathan, William, Jade and Jasmin all day.  I am so glad to hear that Justin took the scenic route and arrived safely at the Bridge.

Nancy, Scooter Pie memory will live on in the Drool Family and in your heart.  You rescued each and gave love freely.  May your memories of the time you spent together soon bring a smile

Lee and Rene, I loved reading Dodger Blue's tribute.  I believe that his life truly started when you brought him home.  What a wonderful life he lived because of you both.

Paula, I know that your heart is shattered but Buffy will forever be with you.  Even though their journey on earth has come to a close the memories and love we share with our kidz live on forever.

Vi the love you had for Miss Lilly and her Momma brought tears once again to my eyes.  You opened not only your heart but your home at a time that you were both mourning.

We are sending Heart Comforting Drool to All.  You are in our thoughts and prayers.  The candles are brightly glowing in honor of all the sweet babies that journeyed on to the Rainbow Bridge.

Karen and The Dog House Gang