[Dailydrool] Drool Production

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 14:20:41 PDT 2010

Way too many houndies under the weather.  The gang is in Drool mode and the ducky jerky is being handed out so we have rivers of drool to send.

We are sending out large amounts of Healing Eye Drool to Shelby and Elmo so your eyes stay healthy for many years to come.

Pw. Pauline we are sending you Start Eating Drool.  The gang says they will share their ducky, chicky and even the coveted liver jerky if you will eat some.

Leslie we were heartbroken to hear of Morely's diagnosis.  We are sending you both comfort drool and No Pain drool to Morely.  We hope that the time you have left will make many happy memories for the future

Drool on its way for young Charlie.  We hope the vetperson gets to the bottom of what ails you soon.

You are all in our prayers.  Lots of Comfort Drool being sent to the Houndy Slave to help them get through the illness.

We hope that all the ailing houndies get well soon.
Karen and The Dog House Gang