[Dailydrool] Stopping Oncoming Animals

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Jun 2 17:20:00 PDT 2010

Debbie,

My husband Bill used to be a runner, before wear-and-tear (and age) took its toll on his knees, and there was a psycho dog (looked to be an Australian shep mix, "blue" in color) in our neighborhood who would run out of his yard to nip at Bill as he ran by. We were at the end of a cul-de-sac and this dog was between us and everywhere else, so there was no alternate route. Well, Bill is a lover of All Gadgets so he bought a Dazer and couldn't wait to try it out! Bill went running down our street, aimed the Dazer at the crazy-dog, and . . . nothing happened. It turned out the dog was deaf!

Thanks for reminding me of this old family story !

Nancy, owned by Frank da Tank and Tina da Sock-stealer