[Dailydrool] Heart Healing drool

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 2 16:14:04 PDT 2010

I am slowly reading all of the drools I have been so busy lately, building a
twenty foot long ramp for a basset friend he is so frail we had to make the
ramp decend 30 inches in twenty feet. It was quite the ramp, with spindles
every six inches so he could not fall and a deck at the top so he could rest
if he needed to. He can barely lift those leggie bones.
I am sorry to hear Buffy and Lily joined Scooter and Dodger and Justin at
the bridge. We are sending heart healing drool to all the slaves left behind
and to all the hounds that are ill and wishing the Puget Sound Basset rescue
lots of money to rebuild their lives. I hope I have not left anyone out ...
oh also hoping Charlie gets better and I hope that Morley is going to be
okay too.