[Dailydrool] Dem kitchen nightmarez

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 18:09:06 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood, I readin me droolz, bout time youze know, why da writin chair been full ebbery time I git da urge. I finkin I needs me own writin moochine, liddel desk in me crib, no Momma to watch ober whut I be a writin.
So, now lookie dere--Da Deeba chasin squirelz----oh da fings da Brudder could be a seyin, but Momma is a roamin, and affer dat liddel greetin ob da companiez da odder dey, I gonna back off dat one. Deeba be whut dey sey spared---dis time. And bout dat woomenz whut I gib liddel hallo to da odder nite, why dere be reason. Grabie. Yup, she had liddel dribble ob da nice grabie on her chopperz whut da Brudder was a wantin. I wantz youze all to knowz when da Bruuder dooze da crime, da Brudder dooze da time. I dooze lotz ob time,but den dis mornin summfin heppin whut I hab liddel storie bout.
Brudder Elwood tell dis.
Youse see we hab plan, ebbry mornin it be da same. We git da mornin bowl, Elder Clara eatz ober dere, Sister Daisy eatz ober nudder spot, I eat in me crate, an brudder Jake he ober dere in him king size crate. Momma a gittin ready to go off fur da hound supportin job. Well we git pottie break rite affer da bowl, we gotz plan fur dis too. Sister Daisy she go out furst, den Elder Clara, whut tekes furebber, den brudder Elwood, den brudder Jake bring up da cabooze. Dis mornin no different, but Sister Daisy out dere woofin, she seyin we gotz da problum in da yard,and brudder Elwood gotz problum in front ob him a gittin dere cause ol lard but whut bee in da neutralz a cloggin up da houndie road. Now Brudder Elwood learnz a fing or tooze in da life bout gittin too close to da tailpipe on dat one, but Sister Daisy is a screamin,Elder Clara moob liddel faster, she bout up to da speed ob da turtle nowz, an I be a listenin real hard to whut Sister Daisy be a woofin.
Den it heppin. I meanz it REALLY heppin.
Brudder Elwood a walkin an a listenin and not a seein whut horror Elder Clara dooze. Yup Elder Clara a walkin thru da food room an she droppin biggie turds out da tailpipe at da same time whut brudder Elwood not see, whut brudder Elwood step in and now da Brudder gotz da turds in da toebone. Hot steamin turd rite dere in me toebone.
Why dis be jus deescustin. It be a ooozzin up in me fur, in me nice toebone nails,and why it stink woorser den normalz cause it be waaay to close to me snooter an bruuder Elwood jus stuck wif da footie whut gotz da piled on pooper. Momma nowz in da shock cause she gots turd droppinz in da food room da Brudder wif da toebone jam, an I dun toldt herz she ain't a touchin me feets. Dis Brudder Elwood whut speakin herez, she ain;t touchin me toebonez no madderz whut.
Brudder Elwood  hab liddel meestake ob da power ob da Momma. An da leash, an da water hose.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake