[Dailydrool] It is that time of year again! The Senior Basset Calendar is looking for those great loving faces!

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Jun 3 04:39:59 PDT 2010

Annual Senior Basset Calendar for 2011!

Yes, it's that time already! We know, the Bounders can't believe it either! There are several ways you can participate:

Purchase a Support Day - for only $5, you can purchase a day where you can include a photograph of your animal - could be your dog, cat or even bunny rabbit! All ages are accepted for Support Days!    Simply send in your request to Wendie at
houndsabound at att.net
Dates are distributed on a first come, first serve basis. If the date you are interested in is not available, we will suggest the next closest date for your approval.  This is starting right now and days are flying out to folks already!

Enter your Senior - for $10 you can enter your senior Basset to get a chance to win and be featured on one of the month pages. We will accept entries starting on August 1st through August 31st.  Do not worry, I will remind you again,  I am just giving you time to take some new pictures of your babies for the contest!

Vote! - Once all seniors are entered into the contest, you will be able to vote for the seniors you'd like to see grace the pages of the months. Each vote is only $1. Voting will be open from September 1 - September 30. Winners will be announced on October 1st.

Purchase a Calendar - enjoy the Bounders and friends all year long! We are hoping to keep costs about the same (Approx  18.95 per calendar) but will not know till we conclude talks with our printer.  You can reserve one early,  but paying will have to wait until we get a definite price.  Email at  houndsabound at att.net if you would like to reserve one today!

Please note: If you purchased a calendar last year then you might be thinking of the delay to receive your calendar. Please do not worry, we are NOT using the original printer from last year. This year's printer is very reputable and is honoring the discount for Senior Houndsabound. The calendars will be printed in October and you will receive them by mid-November.

Thank you so much for your support! We look forward to another successful year!