[Dailydrool] Oh Woe is Me!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jun 3 01:55:37 PDT 2010

http://pets.webmd.com/slideshow-surprising-things-about-dogs-and-cats

I had someone send me this link.  I should not have clicked on it and definitely
not read it.  I have 2 kitties, 6 bassets and a husky and I share kisses with all of
them.  After 52 years of sharing critter kisses I find out I am a walking disease
factory.  Oh Woe Is Me!

Oh well at least I will die happy knowing my gang loved me enough to share
those kisses, especially Nelly Belle and Isabelle who never learned kisses in their
time at the puppy mill.  Just think I have been drooled on too!

I wonder how many of my drool family are also a walking disease factory from
those much loved kisses?

Droolz,
Karen and The Kissing, Drooling Dog House Gang

Nelly Belle - Me gib kissees sumtime but me still learnin.  Momma always gibbin
we snooter kisses.  Herz sez snooter kissee and I raise it up so herz can kissee me.
Me like it lots.

Isabelle - Me not sure bout dis kissees. Me gib 1 kissee to Momma since me
come to lib here.  Herz hug me an herz peepers watered and her laughed.
Wat da big deal?  Is dis ole wooman reedy fur da loony bin or wat?

Da ress ob da gang - We gib kisses awl da time.  Iffen Momma on da floor to play wit
we sumtime push her ober an tack her wit da kissees. We eben git to kissee da inside
of herz nose holes.  Herz no like it but we be minin fur da gold.  Now iffen herz juss
open dat mouf.  Bwahahahahha bwahahahahaha!