[Dailydrool] Beware of Flying Basset

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Jun 3 09:04:55 PDT 2010

Hello All! Ruger woofing in. Last night Dad was getting ready to grill
some tasty salmon and halibut for "It ain't Valentines Day, Valentine
dinner". (Since dad wasn't home for V-day he decided to celebrate it
while he was home)He also rented "Valentine's Day" the movie and bought
a bottle of champagne. Soooo anyhooowl, I was out in the yard taking a
nice big pooh, when I saw momma sitting on the patio...well let me tell
you what, that pooh was so invigorating and I felt so light and airy
after it that I did my little back leg paw the ground to get my traction
then I went flying across the yard and when I hit the patio I jumped,
went airborne, landing right into mommas lap!  Upon sticking my 4 paw
landing I heard this big "UMMMPPPPHHHH!" out of the momma.  Dad laughed
so hard that he had beer coming out his nose. The billy goat basset Colt
went to lick it up..yuck! Dad asked mom "what the he-- was that?" Momma
told him to beware of the flying basset hounds in our yard!  ROFLMAO!!!

Momma here:
We are so sorry to hear of Buffy making her journey to the bridge. May
she live forever in the magic of your memories.

Healing drool to Shelby, Pw Miss Pauline, Elmo and to all sick houndies
that need it.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "I ain't no billy goat"  "burp"
Ruger the Flying Basset